Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
You're purchasing directly from the artist and maker. You can find out more about me by reading my blog, which is linked on this site or click to go directly to New End Studio Blog.
- Your purchase will be sent to your confirmed address on PayPal. PayPal doesn't share your personal financial information with me. Use your Credit Card, Debit Card, or Checking Account to securely and conveniently make your purchase.
- I will contact you to let you know that your payment was received and tell you the ship date and USPS time frame for delivery.
- Please email me right away if you have a question or comment about your purchase and if you get a message from me, give it a quick read in case I have a question for you.
- I want my items to give you pleasure and satisfaction. I hope that making them with love and thoughtfulness will be apparent to you.
- Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.
All items and work you see is my own. A purchase does not convey rights to copy, duplicate, or sell the rights to any and all works. Thank you for understanding the hard work and intention that goes into producing these items. Art is signed.
If you would like to share something you see here on the shop, please give a direct link back to me and the item you are sharing. I appreciate your interest and thank you for your kindness in letting me know where you have posted my works. Leave a comment or email with the link.
Props for display such as easels and other accessories are not included in a sale. Unless otherwise stated, jewelry is fashion or costume and not fine jewelry.
Thank You for Choosing New End Studio!