Use these guidelines to protect and enjoy your art purchase:
- It is important not to touch the surface directly as natural oils and other substances from your hands can damage the artwork. Use lint free clean gloves or with clean hands, handle the art by the sides and back of the piece.
- Art should be out of direct sun, preferably a low light wall or display. Natural light's UV rays are damaging not only to people but also to art. These rays can cause discoloration, fading, and warping.
- The same advice holds true for artificial lights plus humidity, moisture, and sources of high heat such as fireplaces, radiators, heaters, stoves or ovens. Kitchens and bathrooms with grease, steam, and water can also be damaging to art.
- Use acid free tapes to mount the work to another surface. Other tapes will leave a sticky residue age marks when removed. Use acid free tapes to mount the work to another surface. Other tapes will leave a sticky residue and leave age marks when removed.
You have invested in a purchase of art from New End Studio. Thank You!